Check out Flow Data's modules, including TankMgr, WellMgr, Alarms/Shutdowns and High- Resolution Trending.
Your questions answered
Trying to imagine what PADPro can do for your operations? Our FAQ has the answers.
Request More Information
Let our experts answer your questions about Flow Data's well automation solutions.
Game-Changing Well Site Control Management
The PADPro™ well site control management system for oil and gas well automation significantly increases what you can see, do and achieve from the pad. It changes the way you manage and interact with your well sites.
Powered by PADManager™ control software, PADPro gives field and remote users unparalleled control over pad automation and well optimization. It also provides access to decision-driving data via a display unlike any the industry has seen.
The PADVue™ display delivers an Android-based touchscreen experience that puts configurable control of the pad at your fingertips. It's as easy to operate as your smartphone and allows you to view data locally or remotely through your tablet, smartphone, netbook or laptop.
A Single Solution for:
- Liquid wells and gas wells
- Single and multi-well applications
- Wired and wireless pads
- Configurable architecture - no programming
- Standard and custom modules
- Local WiFi browser-based connectivity
- Safety and compliance (AGA 21.1)
- Area Electrical Class 1, Div 2 classification
PADManager wellhead control softwarePADManager control software provides configurable plug-in modules for a myriad of functionality without programming. For clients with unique wellhead challenges, modules can be custom-configured. Standard modules include:
- TankMgr™: Calculates production data for inflow and outflow. Works with virtually all tank-level management devices; features built-in alarming, shutdowns and email notifications; 100% configurable.
- WellMgr™: For liquid and gas wells. Includes multiple operating modes for gas wells -- PlungerLift, Intermitter and Gas Lift-Injection Gas.
- Alarm/Shutdown: Easy-to-configure automated alarm and shutdown capabilities to keep pads and wells safe and secure.
- High-Resolution Trending: Using a SQL database to provide local high-resolution trending, any data point monitored by PADPro can be easily configured as a trend point.
- Local or remote access to the controller using a smartphone, tablet, netbook or laptop
- Dynamic application configuring, without rebooting the system
- Access to and storage of important documents (PDFs)
- Real-time reports from local SQL databases
- Text or email through the controller network or cell modem
Switching is Easy
- Competitively priced
- Factory checked
- Easy to deploy; simple to use
- Protocols match existing hardware infrastructure