Flow Data is growing and looking for career-oriented professionals to grow with us. Join a team that creates state-of-the-art solutions for upstream oil and gas well site automation. Product development team has created a game-changing, patented solution that is taking the industry by storm. An exciting opportunity with an established company waits.
We offer an innovative and exciting work environment, competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, life, 401(k) with a generous company match, and much more. If you’re interested in a career with us, review our available job opportunities and apply online. Flow Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Needed for our San Antonio, TX office. Looking for someone with a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, experience in Industrial control and automation, and understanding of PLC, ladder logic, and SCADA programming. Click the Job Title to apply online.
Needed for our Connellsville, PA office. Looking to hire someone licensed, who can work independently alongside our programmers to troubleshoot issues. Click on the job title to apply online.
Commercial Engineering Manager
Flow Data, Inc. is looking for a Commercial Engineering Manager to design and implement automation solutions and provide project lifecycle leadership for Control and Automation projects in the oil and gas industry. This position is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Required: Master’s Degree in Business Administration along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and 3 years of experience working with Industrial Control and Automation projects in the oil and gas industry. In addition, the following specific skills are required:
- 3 years of PLC experience with ladder logic programming, including SCADAPack, Rockwell Automation and Emerson ROC;
- 3 years of SCADA experience with ClearSCADA, CygNet and/or Wonderware;
- 3 years of experience with ODBC, data analysis, SQL, communication protocols and networking;
- 3 years of experience programming in Python, C, VB or Java;
- 3 years of panel design and construction experience; and,
- 3 years of onshore oil and gas experience, either upstream in a multi-well facility and CPF environment setting, midstream in a pipeline and plants setting, or both.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Please email resume to: [email protected] and include job title in subject line or mail to 7123 W. Calumet Road, Milwaukee, WI 53223 Attn: Jamie Boinski