Flow Data not only manufactures the turnkey premier control panel PADPro, but also designs, manufactures, installs and commissions custom panel solutions for wellsite automation, including UL 508A Certified Industrial Control Panels. Our team of engineers and technicians understand the wellhead and can create a designed solution for your operational needs.
Control panels are manufactured in-house to client-defined specifications, and are available in a selection of sizes to accommodate wireless, wired IP or custom needs.
Quality begins from the outside, taking into account weather and geographical conditions surrounding the installation site. Flow Data’s custom control panels are suitable for remote areas and extreme conditions.
Panel Build Capabilities
- Custom built or modified existing panels
- Single or multi-unit production
- Wired or wireless communications
- Process control panels
- Configuration-based or programmed systems
- PLC or RTU
- Solar and battery backup power
- VFD and motor control
- Junction boxes and operator interface
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, Model(s) Division 2 control panels
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, purged and pressurized, Model(s) Type Z control panels
- Class I, Groups A, B, C and D, purged and pressurized, Model(s) Type X control panels
- Class I, Groups B, C and D, explosion-proof, Model(s) control panels
- Industrial Control Panels, US and Canada (UL 508 A), NITW.E335329, NITW7.E335329
- Control Panels and Assemblies for Use in Hazardous Locations, US and Canada, NNNY.E335752, NNNY7. E335752
For a quote call Flow Data at (970) 523-7744 or