Oilfield & Gas Well Automation Solutions
Today’s oil and gas companies need sophisticated control and automation systems to efficiently drive operations while also maintaining necessary safety and environmental standards. Flow Data helps producers like you to design automation systems, procure and commission new instrumentation, fabricate custom control panels, and engineer programming for process control and safety systems.
Our Team is Experienced in O&G Automation
The team at Flow Data has decades of combined automation experience.
- Upstream, multi-well pad assets
- Upstream, central processing facilities and tank batteries
- Upstream, saltwater disposal wells
- Midstream, pipeline transmission (compressor and pump stations)
- Midstream, processing plants
- Midstream, LACT skids and custody transfer points
Full Service Automation
Flow Data is a full-service automation company. Our engineers and technicians have worked with field instruments, communication devices, IEC 61131-3 PLC/RTU programming languages, HMI design standards and wireless telemetry.
We frequently do work on:
- PLCs – Rockwell Automation/Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric, ABB, Siemens, GE
- RTUs/EFMs – Schneider Electric SCADAPack, Emerson ROC, ABB Totalflow, and others
- Desktop HMIs – Wonderware, Rockwell Automation RSView 32, FactoryTalk SE
- Panel HMIs – Red Lion, PanelView, Maple Systems, and others
- Field Instrumentation and devices
- Communication devices and protocols – licensed and unlicensed radio networks, cell modems, satellite and protocol converters
- Data Historian
- SCAD Systems – CygNet, ClearSCADA, Wonderware, and more
Our Strategic Partnerships are the backbone of our service. Without them, Flow Data would not be able to deliver the specialized, customized solutions, so many of our customers come to rely on. We work together to provide the best ideas that have the most significant operational impact.