Oilfield & Gas Well Automation Solutions
Today’s oil and gas companies need sophisticated control and automation systems to efficiently drive operations while also maintaining necessary safety and environmental standards. Flow Data helps producers like you to design automation systems, procure and commission new instrumentation, fabricate custom control panels, and engineer programming for process control and safety systems.
Our Team is Experienced in O&G Automation
The team at Flow Data has decades of combined automation experience.
We work with:
- Upstream, multi-well pad assets
- Upstream central processing facilities
- Upstream saltwater disposal plants
- Midstream pipeline transmission stations (pump and terminal)
- Midstream processing facilities
Our expertise also includes LACT separation skids and pumping skids.
Full Service Automation
Flow Data is a full-service automation company. Our engineers and technicians have worked with field devices, communication protocols, IEC 61131-3 PLC/RTU programming languages, HMI design standards and wireless telemetry.
We frequently do work on:
- PLCs – Rockwell Automation/Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric, ABB, Siemens, GE
- RTUs/EFMs – Schneider Electric SCADAPacks, Emerson ROCs, ABB Totalflow, and others
- Desktop HMIs – Wonderware, Rockwell Automation RSView 32, FactoryTalk SE
- Panel HMIs – Red Lion, ProFace, Maple Systems, and others
- Field Instrumentation and devices
- Communication devices and protocols – licensed and unlicensed radio networks, cell modems, satellite and protocol converters
- Data Historian