The Latest PADPro Panel now has Cause & Effect
PROVueX is the newest version LOI built into PADPro. PROVue is the computing technology that puts the power of configuration-based programming into the hands of operators and pumpers.
The user-friendly display is intuitive for navigation. The system has built-in WiFi to support advanced communications, and comes with a PostgreSQL database that delivers dynamic production data for unprecedented wellhead analysis. This just scratches the surface of what it does.
Android and SQL Deliver Power at the Wellhead
- No special software required to configure – no HMI programming required
- Pad-wide data trending for tanks, tank groups, wells and separators
- Digital-clipboard reporting feature creates user-defined screen views
- Summary Data application displays dashboard of tank volumes, API 21.1 and 21.2 / BLM data as well as user defined summary detail
- Local or remote access to historic data and configuration programming through browser-based utility
- Local high resolution trending graphics
- Stores PDF or video files locally
- Open protocol – no SCADA host protocol needed for smaller systems
Cause & Effect
The addition of the new Cause & Effect application within PROVue reduces the time it takes typical application engineers to configure wellhead process automation for safety. The application integrates with existing Safety Matrix worksheets, but well data displayed within the application is dynamic. PADPro’s configuration-based system builds the HMI Process Screens automatically – no custom programming is required.
- “Self-discovery” graphics
- Easy-to-read alarm notification
- Local WiFi hotspot
- Local web server
- Database-based historian
- Modbus Ethernet for TCP communications
For a quote call Flow Data at (970) 523-7744 or
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.