QLogiX is a state-of-the-art controller that puts the power of configuration-based programming and data collection into the hands of technicians and programmers.
The system’s user-friendly configuration utility and powerful OS has intuitive setup, built-in WiFi, Ethernet and Modbus connectivity, and a fully functional PostgreSQL database. It offers a reporting utility that delivers dynamic data for unprecedented access to production data for analysis – right from the controller.
QLogiX is Highly Adaptable
- Patented configuration-based software – no programming
- Completely open protocol – works with most PLC/RTU, hardware or end devices
- Attach remote I/O and manage local controls
- Not tied to a particular application, continue to use current programs
- Stores PDF or video files locally
- Local or remote access to data historian and configuration programming through browser-based utility
- Existing SCADA and/or business systems can query the SQL database or pull records with the system’s own interface
QLogiX includes a Cause & Effect application that integrates with existing Safety Matrix worksheets. This feature greatly reduces the time it takes typical application engineers to configure wellhead process automation for safety.
Other features include:
- Tank Manager – complete tank management
- Ticket Manager – electronic ticketing
- LACT Manager – single or multi-well LACT control
- Well Manager – for gas, oil and salt water
- Test Manager – production well testing
- Data historian – SQL database historian
- Local eMail capability, WiFi hotspot, and webserver
- Cause & Effect – configure applications using Safety Matrix worksheets
For a quote call Flow Data at (970) 523-7744 or