Flow Data not only manufactures the turnkey premier control panel PADPro, but also designs, installs and commissions custom panel solutions for upstream and midstream processes, including UL 508A Certified Industrial Control Panels. Our team of engineers and technicians understand automation and can create a perfect solution for your operational needs.
Control panels are manufactured in-house to client-defined specifications and are available in a selection of sizes to accommodate wireless and wired instrumentation and communication equipment.
- Wall or pole-mount PLC or RTU or EFM panels
- Free-standing or floor-mount PLC panels
- Solar and battery backup power
- VFD and motor control
- Junction boxes
- Cooling and heating accessories
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, Model(s) Division 2 control panels
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, purged and pressurized, Model(s) Type Z control panels
- Class I, Groups A, B, C and D, purged and pressurized, Model(s) Type X control panels
- Class I, Groups B, C and D, explosion-proof, Model(s) control panels
- Industrial Control Panels, US and Canada (UL 508 A), NITW.E335329, NITW7.E335329
- Control Panels and Assemblies for Use in Hazardous Locations, US and Canada, NNNY.E335752, NNNY7. E335752